Pages

Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1(Nanogirl) Lupe

 Going on a treasure hunt with Nanogirl was so fun finding all of the items when needed to use for our science project, I loved do craft stuff at home especially when I'm bored. I enjoyed this first Summer Learning Journey activity and I'm really excited to do more fun stuff for our holiday. Todays project was kind of a F.A.I.L. ( First Attempt In Learning ) it didn't go as plan but next time ill try and make it work.












2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lupe!

    I Just wanted to say that your video was really impressive. I loved the video editing as well as writing step by step during the process. Thank you Lupe for this outstanding video.

    Kind Regards: Deborah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Deborah,

    Thank you for your generous and kind comment you did on my blog post about SLJ , as well taking your time to watch my video. I appreciate your comment and how you said kind words about it which helps me be inspired and pushed by thank you so much.


    Kind Regards, Lupe

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.