Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

My Brave Parents : From Lupe (SLJ)

  My Dad :  💙                                              

My dad is one of the bravest person I know of ,             
he  had fighted cancer for 4 years and a half,               
my Dad is so brave that he was so lucky he was             
free from cancer from a year and a half ago .               

 My Mom:💙

 My mum is brave over coming her fears and
 ,my mum is also brave helping my dad on hard 
 times and when she is stressing 
 too much.  

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Lupe,

    Thank you so much for sharing about your mum and dad. It sounds like you and your family went through a really tough time together, but came out the other side united and strong. I can tell how much you care about both your parents.

    Wishing both you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Looking forward to reading more of your posts, Lupe. Keep up the fantastic work!

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like me, Lupe. My dad and my mum are my hero. I love them so much.

    I like your poem, too.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.