Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Why Female's Need To Be Treat Like The Same As Male's (Sport) : From Lupe (SLJ)

Image result for (NZ black fernsin sport's Female's(NZ black frens )don't get payed the same as the amount as men,  I think that women should be payed the money there suppose to have and things should be fair to female's. 

Were are all the same know one is different were all human,even if some male's( all blacks) might be better than some female's( NZ black ferns) they worked so hard, NZ black ferns should get there right amount of pay.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lupe

    It’s awesome to have you part of the Summer Learning Journey! Have you done this programme before? This year I am so excited that I get to read & reply to the Manaiakalani blogs, last year I was in the Kaikohekohe cluster. So this is my second year with the Summer Learning Journey! I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends.
    I also love taking my dog for walks although only in the early mornings or late evenings as it is getting quite warm! What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    I really appreciate that you have already completed a few posts! You are really showing that you are on the way to potentially winning the prize at this pace! I appreciate your opinion that women should be paid the same amount. You make a really great point that we are all human and they are still hard workers!

    I am really looking forward to reading all your blog posts :) Keep up the great work!

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.