Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Three Things I learnt About Serena Williams : From Lupe (SLJ)

My list of three things I learnt about Serena Williams .

1) Serena (Williams) was born September 1981 in Saginaw , Michigan then was moved to  Compton California In 1993 .
Image result for serena williams 2) Serena (Williams) Father Richard wanted the best for his girls, so then he study in his own so that he can teach his kids how to play tennis  (at the age of 3) .

 3)Serena Williams was so good that in 1995 Serena Williams became a professional tennis player.
Image result for tennisImage result for Serena Williams

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lupe T,

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity! Did you enjoy watching the video? I enjoyed watching the videos because I learnt lots about both Serena and Venus Williams. Did you know that Venus Williams actually won six times at Wimbledon, isn’t that crazy! If you were a professional sportsperson,what sport would you want to play? I would want to play hockey because I grew up playing hockey so it wouldn’t feel like I was working.

    Which website did you get these photos from? It would be a good idea to attribute where you got these images from, so the person who owns the photos gets credit. Check out our quick tutorial about how to correctly attribute photos here: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/cybersmart.

    Keep the blogging up!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.