Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

The moment I realized why the little boy took my umbrella I knew giving it back to him was the right thing to do... my mum told  me too with her rolling eyes. I wish I could have my umbrella back, but as I walked away in the dusty dark attic I held in my anger. I'm feeling so much regret giving away my yellow umbrella.

When I turned my back with selfishness and anger I saw through the window where the little boy looked happy and cheerful. I tried feeling happy for him but the guilt I had stayed within me, when I was about to leave I saw the little boy run up to me and he hugged me . . . in that moment I felt like my darkness and selfishness had disappeared and left. I now realize I've been awful and manipulative and am now feeling happy and relieved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.