Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Blackout Poetry

Today I did a fun lock down activity which was to create a Blackout poetry, we had to either use news paper for articles and outline words that would make sense to create a poem and then another poem within the poem you wrote, I chose to do mine on google drawings because I couldn't find news paper around my house, I did all the steps that I had to do and found articles online and had a great idea to make my topic about lock down I thought that doing the subject about Covid would be a great message to be sending out to people.

3 comments:

  1. Lupe, what a clever way of writing a poem within a poem. I have never seen this before and can see exactly why it is called "Blackout Poetry." Your topic is very relevant in NZ at the moment and I like the way you have appealed to people to stay home in their bubbles. Very apt for what has been going on lately out there. Thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea Lupe. Such an awesome poem, and so topical. You've truly captured the news media right now. Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Lupe. Wow, Blackout Poetry. This is the first time I've seen this kind of poetry. It's very clever. I like the way you have used a very current and important topic, Covid-19, to encourage people to do the right thing. Good job, Lupe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.